314 Market St. Tomball, TX 77375
Monday-Saturday: 10am - 5pm
lrg flamingo thai bangle
Radiant and glowing, these bracelets are temple bracelets from Thailand. They are filled with the gold flake that is used on the Buddhas outside temples. Just like the Buddhas, these might change color over time with wear.
- Bangles are waterproof, comfortable, and quiet.
- These exact bracelets have been blessed by a Buddhist monk for peace, love, understanding, and good health. Please see our video for the blessing.
- Each bangle is sealed with a metal mantra tube; one side is for luck, the other for love.
- Roll on easily; if they are snug, use some soapy water or lotion.
- Use a string or fabric tape measure to measure your hand across the knuckles to see which size will fit you best.
Traditionally in Thailand, it is good luck to wear these in odd numbers. Try wearing them in sets of 3, 5, 7, or 9, to create a beautiful statement.
As you roll on these lucky bangles, set an intention for your day, and when their shimmering color catches your eye, let it call you back to your intention.
These are made of polycarbonate tubing, which is slightly flexible, so these fit snug when going over your hand, but they will fit beautifully on your wrist; gently roll them over your hand to get them on.